Thursday, February 19, 2009

SALE SALE!





I'm having an addition to my Free Shipping sale-not only is it on my newly listed items- but NOW.... on my SLINGS!!!! Along with $5.00 off the normal $30.00 price! It's only until Friday, then ALL of my sales end... shipping is in effect and who knows how long it will last!


On a worse note, I don't think I'm going to be doing my craft show in March.... there's so much to do, and I'm not getting it done... I'll just have to wait for another show! That's okay, I'd rather do a show that I'm prepared for than to just go wing it and screw up everything!

Also, I have a great friend that has started her etsy.com shop this week! Just signed up last night and will be adding items today. She sells burpcloth sets and different styles of BBss- just the right size for your baby to hold on to! And super cute! She'll have more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment