Friday, February 13, 2009

Great News- I've started a new Artfire account that I'm way excited about! So far I only have a few things for sale... but I'm hoping to get some more.

I also have finished one of my totes.... and I'm right now working on my daughters Tutu for her spring picts next week! So far So good! Hopefully I can get a bunch of sewing done tonight!

The Etsy Breastfeeding team also has an open chat Sunday night at 8:00 !!! Come chat with us!

This weekend I will be doing a featured seller piece- comment for your chance!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol I'm tagging you! Check out my blog for information on tagging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    What do you think about artfire? I did Ebay for years, but was discouraged about the low bids. We have been on Etsy since January and have had 8 sales. I looked into Art Fire after reading your blog and wondered if we should sell on Etsy and Art Fire at the same time. Let me know what you think
    designbybyn

    ReplyDelete