Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Great Buy!

The past two weeks or so I've been stalking the Featured Seller chat room. Even though it hasn't brought much attention to my store, I've met some awesome sellers! One of them is Lilachillsoap! (www.lilachillsoap.etsy.com ) Not just another soap maker! She makes her soap from goats milk.... honey... and beeswax.... but wait..... she makes them from her OWN goat and bees.... amazing..... after a few days of talking to her, and looking at her store over and over again I ordered some.... she promptly sent it to me... and I'm just so excited about it I couldn't wait until it got here to write about it.... So I'll defiantly update you guys when it gets here....
Oh... did I mention I actually bought it for my hubby for Valentines Day.... hahahhhah ... bad wife... I know....

1 comment:

  1. :D Karie is one of the coolest people I've met in the chats on etsy! Always so friendly!
    Karie, did you get the soaps yet????

    ...I wish I had one of these slings when my boys were small....they look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete